Mindful Mental Wellness
Holistic Psychotherapy & Counseling Services in the Temecula Valley
CALL FOR YOUR FREE PHONE CONSULTATION: (951) 821-8609
Alexandra Taylor, LMFT
Tel: (951) 821-8609
:: Adolescents, Individuals, Couples & Families ::
Private Parenting & Co-parenting Classes Available
Do you feel weighed down or overwhelmed by the stressors in your life? You're not sure where to start so you can feel like yourself again, but you know something has to change? Whether you're battling anxiety or depression, relationship issues, struggling during pregnancy and postpartum, or overwhelmed with the challenges of being a parent, I can help. In addition to traditional therapy sessions, I also offer private parenting/co-parenting classes.
With me, therapy is a collaboration between therapist and client. We will work together to identify your goals and the best treatment options for your unique situation.
I offer a safe, non-judgmental place for you to express your innermost thoughts and feelings. My goal is to always provide a genuine and comfortable setting that helps my clients reach a deeper level of insight and self-actualization.
I invite you to take the first step toward improving your life. Call me today for your free phone consultation to schedule your first appointment.
I am currently accepting new clients at my Temecula office.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is “Holistic Therapy?”
When identifying the best treatment options to meet a client’s specific needs, I like to look at their “whole” person. This means that I assess and treat my clients not only from the traditional psychological/mental context, but from physical and spiritual contexts as well.
What is “Mindfulness?”
mind·ful·ness (noun): a mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.
Mindfulness-Based Therapy incorporates mindfulness practices such as meditation and breathing exercises. It can help client’s learn how to break away from negative thought patterns that can cause a downward spiral into an anxious or depressed state.
Fees & Payments
Free 15 minute initial phone consultation.
50 minute therapy sessions: $120
A sliding scale (reduced fee) is available for military, first responders and those who qualify.
I accept payments via credit card, check or cash.
I currently accept UnitedHealthcare, Cigna and Exclusive Care. Your therapy services may also be eligible for reimbursement through out-of-network benefits, medical spending or health care savings accounts. If so, I can provide you with appropriate documentation which you can then submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement.
The following is a list of questions to ask your provider for possible reimbursement for out-of-network coverage:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many mental health sessions per calendar year does my insurance plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network mental health provider?
- How do I obtain reimbursement for therapy with an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
BENEFITS OF PAYING PRIVATELY ("out of pocket")
It is your choice whether you would like to involve your insurance company in your mental health care.
Many clients choose not to involve their insurance company in their mental health care for the following reasons:
- Health insurance may limit the number of sessions and the type of therapy.
- In order for therapy services to be covered under insurance, a mental health diagnosis must be made. This then becomes a part of your permanent health care record. This may lead to limitations such as denial for quality of life insurance or health insurance in the future.
- In many cases, you may already be paying out of pocket if a deductible has to be met.